Saturday, November 12, 2016

Perma-Sharps Revisited:

Earlier today, I used these Perma-Sharp DE blades and I thought I would revisit them again now that I'm a more experienced wet shaver. I first tried these over 2 years ago and was really blown away by their comfort level. So I bought a 100 pack of them. Little did I know that 2 years later, they would end up becoming my "go to" blade yet again. These are perfect for sensitive skin and tough beards. Think of a Feather blade that has been stropped in terms of beard removal:


And think of a smoother and more comfortable version of a Personna lab blue blade. These are made in St. Petersburg, Russia and are excellent blades. I've not seen hardly anyone that doesn't like these blades. A 100 pack will cost you about $23 dollars shipped from Amazon. Other places have them for roughly about the same give or take a little. These blades are epic in a slant. 2 pass squeaky clean post shave feel that resembles an ice rink. Shame on you if you haven't tried these blades. Polsilvers were great as well but they have been discontinued yet again and they've already stopped production of them back in August of 2016. The Astra greens were great but not quite as comfortable as these were even though I plan on keeping them in the equation for my doc.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...