Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Armada & The Jr. Torrey:

Today's shave was great. It's also Tuesday which means Through The Fire Fine Craft by Maria Arman gets used. I went with her Armada scented soap which has a killer Vintage Old Spice scent. And to finish off the shave I went with Soap Commander's Endurance aftershave balm which has the same scent and followed that up with some 2003 Old Spice splash:


The Jr. Torrey done great, but I still need it a touch sharper. Last night I did about 20 round trips on my jnat and it came out okay. I need to work on my technique with that specific stone. That's one thing I do not like about Jnats and natural stones. There's a learning curve that takes time to get over and it's NOT a short one either. I've also been looking at the Apache Strata a lot here lately. People say it's a killer stone and puts a wickedly sharp edge on a razor.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...