Sunday, December 18, 2016

C.O. Bigelow & Gem Micromatic Clog Proof:

Oh wow what a shave. A special thanks to both Marty Pape & Mike Baker for their knowledge and help in blade selection which was the only problem I was having with this incredible razor. Today I needed some sinus relief and I went with C.O. Bigelow and their Menthol & Eucalyptus (Proraso green) scent which was very refreshing. And to finish off this blissful shave, I paired it with Barbasol Brisk which is the icing on the cake in my opinion:


The Gem Micromatic Clog Proof razor with these Gem Blue Star single edge blades was beyond belief. I got an ice rink post shave feel in just 2.5 passes. Think of the close post shave that you get with a Gillette Fusion only with the comfort of a well honed straight razor. More on that in another blog post later on tonight. Wow what a shave. Now I know why people love these razors.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...