Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Confidence & The Gem SE:

This morning's shave was great. I needed a Soap Commander fix this morning and since I was also craving something semi sweet, I went with their Confidence scented soap. The scent is unique which is sweet honey, white musk and patchouli which has a hint of sweetness but not overly sweet. The musk and patchouli really calm the the overly sweet honey scent down but still allows it to come through and really balance out the scent:


These Ted Pella blades are great. They're a touch sharper but not quite as comfortable as the Blue Star blades are which is exactly what my beard needs. So the next shave will be interesting. In terms of the post shave quality, I got an "ice rink" type of post shave in just 2 passes with no touch ups. So I should be good for a couple of days.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...