Saturday, December 24, 2016

Fougere' Santal & The Gem SE:

This Christmas Eve shave was amazing. Good old Reef Point Soaps performed exceptionally well tonight after a nice, hot and relaxing shower. I went with their Fougere' Santal which pairs extremely well with the classic Brut aftershave which is what I finished off tonight's shave with:


The Gem SE with a Ted Pella blade was also amazing. I got a 2.5 pass ice rink type of post shave feel. I also stropped these blades and at first, I thought I screwed up the blade but soon realized that I didn't put the blade in correctly. Once I made sure it was in the razor correctly, it shaved like a dream. I'm really loving my Vintage Gem razor.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...