Thursday, December 29, 2016

Kilted Tiki & The Hawk:

Today's shave was great. After a nice relaxing hot shower, I went with Tiki Bar and their Kilted Tiki soap which has an incredible peat moss scent and was made with Scotch whiskey instead of lye water which is unique and very refreshing. To add a little more refreshment, I paired it with my usual "go to" aftershave splash which I need to stock up on:


The hawk did great and then some. I was squeaking after just my usual 2.5 passes. I'm not exactly sure how many shaves I've got on this blade but these Kai Captain Titan Pink milds seem to last a while. I think this was my 4th shave on this blade. I thought about trying the Feather blades again in the hawk only this time I will be stropping them before the 1st use just to see what happens.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...