Thursday, December 8, 2016

Latha Limon & Steampunk Wedge:

This morning's shave was excellent. Barrister & Mann performs extremely well and their Latha Limon is incredible. It has a lemon, orange and rose scent to it and you would think that these scents don't go together, but surprisingly they do. The orange and the rose really make the lemon pop. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with Aqua Velva ice blue aftershave:


The Steampunk wedge was perfect. I nailed the Shoubandini edge on it and to give that little extra sharpness, I did 10 rounds on the .5 pasted strop and 5 rounds on the smooth leather before I shaved. Got nice smooth clean shave in my usual 2.5 passes.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...