Monday, December 19, 2016

Mail Call:

Today's mail call is from Razor Blades & More and from what I was told, these blades work even better than the Blue Star blades. Marty Pape highly recommended these blades So I ordered 10 loose blades. Here's the label from the bulk pack which I had to go online and photograph:


And here's how they arrived. I only got 10 of them to try out to see which ones I like better and right now, that would be the Blue Star blades. I got so close yesterday that I didn't need to shave today and the shave was blissful so it will be a while before I get to try these out:


It came sealed for nuclear war. I like to have never gotten that envelope opened:


Other than the packaging these blades have no label on them, so I put a name label on them. That way you can tell which blades are which when I use them:


^ These blades that I ordered are often called the "Ted Pella blades" so I put that on the label. This label machine can be found at Walmart which costs between $20 and $30 dollars depending on which model and name labels you get.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...