Sunday, December 25, 2016

Resolution & The Gem SE:

First let me start by saying Merry Christmas to all of my friends, family and loyal readers. Today is Sunday and that means Soap Commander Sunday is in full effect. And since it's Christmas Day here in the U.S., I went with their Resolution scented soap which has a fresh picked mistletoe toe, Frasier fir tree with a little hint of cranberry to balance out the scent with a little sweetness. To finish off the shave, I went with their Integrity aftershave balm which is unscented :


The Gem SE was simply amazing. These Ted Pella blades get better with use and if you strop them, they last longer. I got a squeaky clean post shave feel in 2.5 passes and this was the 3rd shave on this blade. With that being said, Merry Christmas ladies and gentlemen.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...