Sunday, December 4, 2016

Vision & The Prosheild Chill:

Today's shave was requested and it was excellent. More on that in a bit. Today I needed a Soap Commander fix and since the razor has a mentholated lubrication strip, I went with their Vision scented soap and aftershave balm which has an aqua, amber and mint scent to it. The soap itself has no menthol but the balm does. And after applying the matching balm, I finished it off with my usual aftershave splash:


This razor has impressed me in an extremely good way. I literally have an ice rink type of post shave in  just 2 passes. The reason I went with this razor is because someone requested it and they wished to remain anonymous. Plus here lately in some of the face book groups, I have seen and heard people using a soap and brush with cartridge razors. It wasn't long ago that one of the many people asked about switching to a DE razor and the benefits it has which is costs and more comfort. So I will do an in depth review here in another post. But the Gillette Fusion Prosheild Chill done a much better job and was more comfortable than I expected.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...