Friday, December 2, 2016

Volcano & The Steampunk Wedge:

This morning's shave was great. Sorry for the late posting guys, it's been extremely crazy and hair raising here today. More on that in a bit. This morning after a nice hot shower, I went with Tiki Bar and their vegan based cream, Volcano which has an incredible semi sweet sliced tropical fruit scent to it. And to finish off the shave, I went with their Walk The Plank aftershave balm which has a sweet tropical coconut and salt water with a little hint of rum scent to it:


The Steampunk wedge did extremely well. I managed to get a really nice shave in 2.5 passes. After I was done, I performed 5 round trips on the pasted strop which should put it exactly where I want it. Of course this specific razor got a little less time on the Jnat than the Jr. Torrey did. So the next shave with that razor will be really interesting. Today was pay day for me and it's also the last one I get in 2016. Right now I've got all but 1 of my bills paid which is my water bill. The reason it's not paid is because they sent me a bill of $481.93 for the month of December. That's like half a year's worth of water in a single month. We checked and there is no leaks and there's no loss of pressure going to the house either. So they'll be sending someone out to read the meter Monday and they told me to get back with them either Tuesday or Wednesday. If I get the same bill that I got today, there will be a lawsuit filed and I will go to the courthouse to have an investigation launched for fraud because there's NO WAY that we can use 24,180 gallons of water with only 2 people here including myself in a house with no leaks or loss of pressure. It's simply not possible.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...