Saturday, December 3, 2016

WTF Pipe Smoke & The Jr. Torrey:

Today's shave was great. I went with Wet The Face soaps and his Pipe Smoke sample that was in the sample kit I ordered some time back and let me tell you that it's phenomenal. It's got a semi sweet fresh premium pipe tobacco scent to it. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with my usual aftershave splash to give it an even more refreshing post shave feel to it:


The Jr. Torrey was excellent. I wasn't feeling too confident about the edge so while my soap was blooming, I took the razor to my jnat using just plain water for 40 X strokes followed by just 5 round trips on the smooth leather strop. I got a really good shave in 2.5 passes.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...