Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Armada & The Hawk:

Today's shave was marvelous. I was craving Through The Fire Fine Craft by Maria Arman and I was also craving a Vintage Old Spice scent so I went with her Armada scent. And to finish off today's shave I paired it with both my 2003 Old Spice splash and Soap Commander's Endurance aftershave balm which is also a vintage old spice scent:


The hawk was fabulous. It had no trouble mowing through 2 day's worth of beard growth and I got another "ice rink" type of post shave feel in just 2 passes. That fresh blade made a huge difference. Don't know when my Jr. Torrey will be back but I can't wait for it to arrive. Mainly because it will have a Belgium Coticule edge on it and I've never shaved off that stone before.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...