Thursday, January 5, 2017

Fortitude & The Jr. Torrey:

Today's shave was great. I was craving Soap Commander really bad today so I went with their Fortitude scent which is now a permanent edition to their core line up. The scent is aged hay, aged tobacco and dark rum. And since I don't have the matching aftershave balm, I paired it with their now discontinued Purpose scented balm which has a very nice bay rum scent:


The Jr Torrey did great after I hit the rough leather side of my strop for 5 round trips. So after I get done today, there's a really good chance that the Jr. Torrey will be getting another session on the stones using the 2 stone method. I'll also be doing a blog post about my Shoubandini later on as well. I didn't get this razor quite as good as I did with my Steampunk wedge but they're pretty close.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...