Thursday, January 12, 2017

Jack Frost & The Hawk:

Today's shave started off rough but ended up being great. Today I went with Tiki Bar's other brand known as Steambath Factory and their Jack Frost scented soap. The scent is a vanilla, sugar and peppermint scent with a slight hint of menthol in the soap. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with Soap Commander "Vision" aftershave balm:


The hawk struggled to cut my beard on the 1st past. So I stopped after I finished the 1st pass and put in a new blade then I stropped it 10 times on a cotton terry towel before doing my 2nd pass. It helped out a lot. I ended up getting an "ice rink" type of post shave feel in just 2.5 passes. I'm also going to start looking at some other soaps here pretty soon. There's a ton of soaps that I've not tried just yet and I'm wanting a custom soap made sometime soon.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...