Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Kilted Tiki & The Doc:

Today's shave was exceptional. I needed a Tiki Bar fix today so after a nice relaxing hot shower, I went with their Kilted Tiki which is my favorite out of their product line. This soap was made using scotch whiskey in place of lye water and it has a killer "peat moss" scent. Think of a scotch whiskey without the alcohol type of scent. And to add even more refreshment, I paired it with my go to aftershave splash which is Aqua Velva classic ice blue:


The doc was perfect. I got an "ice rink" type of post shave feel in just 3 passes. My silver tipped badger brush is awesome and getting more and more softer as I use it. My little 2 hour soak in some of my favorite fabric softener mixed with water done an excellent job at getting rid of the animal smell and it was 3 times softer as a result. And man it's holds a ton of water and builds an excellent lather with a lot less soap than my Omega 10049 Professional Boar brush does. Badger brushes win hands down in my humble opinion.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...