Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Latha Limon & The Wedge:

This morning's shave was great. I needed a Barrister & Mann fix and since I'm already sick of the hot and cold weather snaps we've been getting as of late, I went with their Latha Limon which has a very bright lemon, orange and rose summer type of scent to me. And to finish this shave off, I paired it with Soap Commander aftershave balm which is unscented :


The Steampunk wedge was excellent. I got a very close shave with just my usual 2.5 passes. Unlike my Jr. Torrey, this razor has done extremely well for me. Speaking of the Jr. Torrey, I'll be sending it out to Dr. Matt Robins and he will be fixing it in a video. It may take a while before I get it back but I'm cool with that. He'll be finishing it on a Coticule which I've never shaved off of before. So I will be sending it out today but first I have to get some envelopes.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...