Sunday, January 1, 2017

Le Petit Chypre & The Steampunk Wedge:

Today's shave was great. What better way to start off 2017 than a shave with Barrister & Mann and their Le Petit Chypre scented soap which has an incredible Oak Moss & Cypress wood scent. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with the matching witch hazel based aftershave:


The 2 stone method worked extremely well. My Steampunk wedge was perfect and I got a squeaky clean post shave in just 3 passes. So I'm looking forward to seeing how my Jr. Torrey turned out. What an incredible and comfortable shave. Can't think of a better way to start off 2017 than a Vintage straight razor shave. Wow.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...