Saturday, January 21, 2017

Mail Call!

Today's mail call is from my friend in NY, Oy Vey Chapo. Thank you times a thousand. The Perma-Sharp blades are really sweet and I'm loving these 2 Stirling Soaps. The Lemon chill is really nice. it reminds me of a sweet lemon pastry which smells incredible. The Mountain Main is really nice and mild cologne scent. He also hooked me up with the matching aftershave balm for the lemon chill and Stirling's barbershop which is also nice. And I'm really digging this silver tip badger brush:


This was awesome and then some because my shave of the day blog posts have been getting stale as of late and I've not tried Stirling's new formula yet either. I've been focused on water stones too much and really haven't had time to stop and look at soaps too much. So thanks again my friend.



I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...