Thursday, January 26, 2017

Mixed Soap Contianer Refilled:

Now that Maria Arman has changed her product line up, I decided to go ahead and refill my Through The Fire Fine Craft mixed soap container. The reasoning behind this is because I didn't have much left in terms of samples and these are no longer available:


Here's what was added today. I can't remember what other scents was in there:


Here they are all mixed up and it smells incredible too:


I plan on adding some more of Maria's products to my collection sometime in the near future. I'm just not sure when that will be. It will be soon. There's a ton of stuff that I want to try.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...