Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Pipe Smoke & The Jr. Torrey:

This morning's shave was great. I was craving a tobacco scented soap so after a nice hot shower, I went with Uncle Jon's Soap and his pipe smoke scented soap. The scent on this soap is premium cherry pipe tobacco, vanilla and spices and it's epic. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with my usual "go to" aftershave splash:


The Jr. Torrey was great. I ended up getting a very nice post shave after doing 2 passes. Just doing 1 pass didn't work today. It still looked bad especially with my neck area. So I decided to just keep doing 2 passes with a straight razor. I just about have to. I might get away with 1 pass when I use a DE or SE razor. I will find out this coming Thursday when I shave again.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...