Friday, February 24, 2017

Fortitude & The Wedge:

This morning's shave was great. I was craving Soap Commander pretty bad this morning so after a nice hot shower, I went with their Fortitude scented soap which has an incredible aged hay, aged tobacco and dark rum scent. And to finish this shave off, I paired with their now discontinued Purpose aftershave balm which has a bay rum scent:


The wedge did great. I got a squeaky clean post shave feel in just 2 passes. I believe I am done buying razors for a while now. I've got more than enough so I will be trying some soaps instead. That and I want to send a razor to Dr. Matt to hone up for me.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...