Saturday, February 25, 2017

Le Mans & The 38C:

This morning's shave was amazing. Deluxe Shaving Company makes an incredible shaving soap. I went with their Le Mans scented soap which has an incredible scent. To my nose, I get a very nice and refreshing citrus cologne type of scent. And to add a little more refreshment to this slick and moist post shave feel, I paired it with my usual aftershave splash:


The 38C did great. I got a squeaky clean post shave feel in 3 passes. This is a very mild but effective razor especially with a Perma-Sharp blade in it. With this specific razor, I can get away with more than 3 passes very easily but I've gotten into a very good habit of quitting while I'm ahead when it comes to wet/traditional shaving. Don't chase the famed "BBS" or as I like to call it "ice rink" and you will be fine and believe it or not, you will start getting those super slick "ice rink" type of shaves. This coming pay day I will be looking at getting started in Hydroponic grown vegetables. I'm betting that if I keep things simple, things will go very well.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...