Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Mountain Man & The Jr. Torrey:

This morning's shave was great. Stirling Soaps is an awesome soap and their Mountain Man scent is simply amazing. The scent itself is Stirling's take on Creed's Silver Mountain Water Cologne. And to finish this shave off I paired it with Barbasol Brisk:


The Jr. Torrey did good but can use a few passes on both my 8K and my Shoubandini. Which I might do later on but not really sure if I will or not. But I did get where I wanted to be with just 2 passes. I beginning to like DE safety razors better mainly because I can get a better shave with them now than I can with a straight razor for some reason which is weird because I use to get better shaves with a straight razor. I will NOT be giving up straight razors though.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...