Sunday, February 12, 2017

Reflection & The DE 89:

Today's shave was excellent. It's also Sunday which means that Soap Commander Sunday is full effect. Today I went with their "Reflection" scented soap which has an incredible Oakmoss & Amber scent. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with Barbasol Brisk aftershave splash:


The DE 89 was great if not perfect. I got a squeaky clean post shave in just 2 passes. It's looking like I will be committed to making 2 passes no matter what I use. I'm also looking at getting another DE safety razor which I will be changing up a bit. I'll have to do some checking on the price though. This next pay day will be very interesting in terms of razor purchasing.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...