Thursday, March 2, 2017

#1 of 2017:

As many of you know, my last shave on this puck wasn't too good at all which I can chalk up to user error 3 years ago and the fact that this was the last shave on this puck. And a lot of people will also probably say and I quote: "oh no here he goes again" especially after I finished off 25 soaps in 2016 alone. I think I have 20 of them posted up in previous blog posts and I just quit writing about them. But what you see below is why I got a bad shave this morning:


I have no clue as to when I will be finishing off another soap. I've got 2 of Soap Commander's that are getting really low but I'm in no hurry to finish them off because once they're gone, they're gone. This one might be in that category to mainly because it was a seasonal soap. And I'm not sure if they will be bringing it back this summer or not. We'll soon see. Plus this was an older formula and I'm wanting to try their new stuff that they have.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...