Wednesday, March 15, 2017

C.O. Bigelow & The 38C:

Today's shave was great. Today I went with C.O. Bigelow and their Menthol & Eucalyptus scent (Proraso green) which was needed pretty bad today to help clear up what's left of this nasty and brutal head cold that I had last week. And to finish it off and add little extra "wow factor", I paired it with Skin Bracer which is basically a much stronger version of Barbasol brisk:


The 38C was awesome today. I got a really nice shave with 3 passes. This razor is perfect for beginners in my humble opinion. Not too light and not too heavy and has the perfect blade gap and exposure to be extremely effective but comfortable enough for those who are just starting out and/or has extremely irritated and/or sensitive skin.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...