Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Commitment & The Wedge:

This morning's shave was great. I was craving Soap Commander pretty bad this morning, so I went with Commitment which is the only Indian Sandalwood scented soap that I can use without having any allergic reaction to it. And I finished off this shave with their Integrity aftershave balm which is Unscented and goes with any scent:


The wedge did great, but I can definitely tell that it does need a touch up. In fact I'll be doing another blog post here in a few minutes. I got a really good shave in 3.5 passes which I didn't like because that's a little past my limit which is when my skin starts to get irritated. I don't like to do more than 3 passes. I prefer 2 passes, but I know that always won't work for me either.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...