Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Confidence & The Steampunk Wedge:

Today's shave was phenomenal. After a nice hot and relaxing shower, I went with Soap Commander and their Confidence scented soap which has an incredible sweet honey, musk and patchouli scent. The musk and patchouli calm the overly sweet honey down but still allow it to come through to balance the scent out. And I finished it off with their Integrity aftershave balm which is unscented :


The wedge was perfect. I got another "ice rink" in just 3 passes. Unfortunately I may have to hit the stones again because I might have killed the edge a bit when I closed it which happens from time to time. But other than that, this has been one of my best straight razor shaves in a long time.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...