Monday, March 13, 2017

Dragon's Blood & The Doc:

Man what a great shave I got this morning. Sorry for the delay ladies and gentlemen, I've been a bit busy this morning and forgot to post my shave of the day. Good old Reef Point Soaps always delivers top shelf performance. I went with their Dragon's Blood scented soap which has an incredible scent of vanilla, incense, patchouli, amber and blood orange. To my nose it's a warm masculine type scent. And I went with my usual poison to finish off this shave:


The doc was exceptional this morning. I got another "ice rink" post shave feel this morning in just 2.5 passes. One more shave left on the blade and then I will be switching it out. For those of you wondering about buying the Phoenix Double Open Comb razor, don't hesitate and BUY IT! It's a BBS/ice rink every time you use it even with a tough beard. It's also a bit of a "sleeper" type of razor as well. It looks evil and scary as all get out, yet mild enough to where anyone can use a Feather DE blade with in it with little to no issues. The most I ever gotten in terms of issues was a little hint of razor burn which was gone in about an hour at the most and that was using Feather blades. I don't get any issues using my current blade of choice which is Perma-Sharps.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...