Thursday, March 2, 2017

Grape Soda & The Black Diamond:

Today's shave was pretty good. More on that in a moment. After a nice hot shower, I went with Catie's Bubbles and their "Knee High to a Grape" scented soap which has an incredible Welches Grape Soda scent. And I finished off this shave with my usual splash:


3 years ago after I bought this soap, I made the mistake of blooming it. Chris Cullen told me NOT to bloom his soap after I already did which is no big deal because up until today, it has been solid in the performance department. Today it wouldn't hardly perform but you will see why in another post. This was the last shave on this puck of soap and it turned my face "blood red" like Phoenix Shaving's Autumn Factory does when I use it. And my usual go to splash burned just like it. So I can chalk up this to the fact that this was the last shave on the puck.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...