Friday, March 31, 2017

High Jump 47 & The Hawk:

Today's shave was great. After a nice hot & relaxing shower, I went with Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements and their High Jump 47 scented soap. To my nose, I get a nice fresh citrus cologne, with a little hint of both talcum powder & musk. Clubman would go very well with if you don't have the matching aftershave, I chose to pair it with my usual mainly because I like the refreshing feel that Aqua Velva classic ice blue aftershave has:


The hawk did great. I got a squeaky clean post shave feel in 2.5 passes. I could have done a full 3rd pass but since I'm not going anywhere today and not doing much, I decided to just to half pass instead. My hydroponics gardening is going extremely well. I'll have some fresh vegetables before I know it at this rate which is a very good thing.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...