Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Latha Limon & The 42C:

This morning's shave was great. I was craving Barrister & Mann this morning so I went with their Latha Limon scented soap which has a lemon, orange and rose scent to it. The orange and rose really make the lemon pop in the scent. And not pictured is the Stirling's glacial lemon chill aftershave balm which is what I finished off the shave with:


The 42C was great. I got a 3 pass squeaky clean shave. I pretty much have decided to quit showing the blades in my DE safety razor shave of the day photos. Mainly because I've pretty much stuck with one blade all of the time and that is the Perma-Sharp blades.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...