Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Le Man's & The Gem SE:

This morning's shave was great. I went with Deluxe Shaving Company and their incredible Le Mans scented soap which has a fresh citrus cologne scent to it. Scent profile on the website says it has a scent of Nerloi, Bergamot, lime and grapefruit and to finish off this shave, I paired it with my usual aftershave splash. I need to get some citrus based aftershave splashes:


The Gem clog proof SE was great. I got an "ice rink" post shave feel in just 2 passes. This made the 2nd shave on this blade so I have a feeling that I will probably get 1 or 2 mores shaves on it before I have to switch it out. Steve Walker (Rocket city shaver) had a really good idea of taking a Sharpie and marking the spine of the blade to keep track of how many shaves you have on a blade. I also thought about doing that with my DE blades as well.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...