Sunday, March 19, 2017

Le Mans & The Jr. Torrey:

Today's shave was great and very refreshing. Deluxe Shaving Company makes a really good soap and their Le Mans is awesome. It has a masculine citrus type of scent to it. It pairs very well with Clubman but today I discovered that it pairs even better with Aqua Velva classic ice blue aftershave even better. It results in a more refreshing post shave feel:


The Jr. Torrey was great. I got a squeaky clean post shave in just 2.5 passes. I'm still looking at the various stones that are available and even though I love my jnat, I'm looking at some synthetics this time around. Shapton glass stones are looking good to me right about now.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...