Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Le Petit Chypre & The 38C:

This morning's shave was phenomenal. I needed a Barrister & Mann fix pretty bad this morning and I went with their Le Petit Chypre scented soap which has a cypress wood and oakmoss scent to it. And I paired it with the matching aftershave splash which is witch hazel based and it also has a bit of menthol which is very soothing:


The 38C did great but I did have to make 3 passes to get where I wanted to be this morning. So after the shave, I went ahead and switched out the blade for a fresh one. 4 comfortable shaves on a Perma-Sharp blade is pretty much normal for me and it's about the only blade that I've tried that I can get that many shaves out of. All the others I've tried usually ends up being switched out after 2 shaves.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...