Monday, March 20, 2017

Lemon Chill & The 38C:

Today's shave was great. After a nice and relaxing hot shower, I went with Stirling Soaps and their lemon chill scent which has an incredible lemon meringue custard scent to it and the menthol chill it has is off the page which is a good thing especially if you are sick or having sinus and allergy problems. And to finish off this shave, I went with the matching aftershave balm:


The 38C was great. I got a really nice and clean shave after 3 passes. There's still a few spots that I could have went over again but I decided not to. So I am in the market for a little bit more efficient razor and the slants are looking extremely good to me at the moment.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...