Saturday, March 11, 2017

Mail Call!

Today's mail call is from Through The Fire Fine Craft by Maria Arman. It was a bit of a surprise to me when I got an email stating that she had shipped me this shampoo bar sample. Thank you Maria, it's awesome. One of the things I've wanted to try is artisan made shampoo bars. This one is called Serenity and to my nose it has an incredible fresh and clean scent to it:


Maria Arman and Douglas Smythe over at PAA are the only ones that I know of that make shampoo bars on a regular basis which is really cool. I was told that these last a really long time which is a good thing because the regular shampoo I've been using doesn't last very long. In fact it's been almost like water at times. So this solid shampoo bar is a welcomed sight. Thank you again Maria.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...