Friday, March 24, 2017

Pipe Smoke & The Black Diamond:

Today's shave was great. I was craving a tobacco scented soap so I went with Uncle Jon's Soaps and my personal favorite scent that he makes which is Pipe Smoke. The scent on this is nothing short of phenomenal which is a Premium Cherry Pipe tobacco, vanilla and spices. And to add a little more freshness to this shave, I went with my usual splash:


The Black Diamond was great. I got another ice rink post shave feel in just 3 passes and 1 touch up pass on the bottom of my chin which is a usual trouble spot for me. I did NOT post yesterday's shave because I was simply too busy and the batteries in my camera were dead and I didn't get back until pretty late which was over 12 hours since I shaved so I decided to not post it.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...