Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Turkish Bath & The Doc:

Today's shave was great. I was craving a barbershop shave this morning so I went with Jeeves of Hudson Street and their Turkish Bath scented soap which has a tobacco, Merlot, orange zest and spice scent to it. And to finish it off, I paired it with Stirling's Barbershop aftershave:


Today my double open comb razor turned one year old. Face book reminded me earlier this morning with their "on this day" feature which showed a mail call post that I had shared. I also replaced the blade after today's shave. I didn't quite get an ice rink but it's pretty close to it. It usually does that on the last shave of the blade.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...