Sunday, April 16, 2017

Al Sapone & The DE 89:

Happy Easter my friends. Today I decided to go with good old RazoRock and their Al Sapone scented soap which has an incredible fresh citrus cologne scent to it. It would pair extremely well with Fine's Italian Citrus or Pinaud's Clubman. Speaking of Pinaud's Clubman, that's what I finished off today's shave with:


The Edwin Jagger DE 89 was exceptional. It was like an old familiar friend had returned after a long absence. I got a squeaky clean post shave feel in 3 passes. I like to keep my shaves 2 passes or less and 3 passes is my maximum limit. Any more than that and my skin reacts.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...