Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Fresh Barbicide:

Here lately, I've NOT been changing my Barbicide solution as often but today it definitely needed it. After my shave, I went to do my normal routine with my doc razor and I noticed that there was no smell at all and I normally get a clean smell from the jar when it's still good. So I went ahead and mixed up a batch and gave all of my razors with the exception of my Gem clog proof SE razor & my 1970's Gillette super speed razor a bath. The reason those 2 razors didn't get a bath is because they're twist to open razors and the barbicide tends to cause them to be difficult to open. I also took the time to go ahead and change all of the blades out of my razors for new ones:



My RazoRock Black Hawk also got a bath and a fresh Kai Captain Titan Pink mild blade as well. I'm also excited to hear about the brand new Gem SE razors from Above The Tie & Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements which has long been overdue in my humble opinion.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...