Saturday, April 8, 2017

Influence & The Doc:

Today's shave was great. Since I got some new stuff in, I will be using Soap Commander all week this week. Today I started with their fall scented soap, "influence" and it's epic. Quite possible one of their best scents to date which says something. The scent is a fresh premium cherry tobacco with some black tea and I can't stress enough how good this scent is. Think of opening a brand new bag of cherry pipe tobacco with a pot of fresh black tea brewing near by. And I finished off the shave with the matching aftershave balm:


The doc was perfect. I got another "ice rink" in 3 passes. This was an amazing shave and you guys might want to grab this scent while they still have it. Wow what a shave.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...