Saturday, April 22, 2017

Latha Limon & The 38C:

Today's shave was great. Good old Barrister & Mann always delivers top shelf performance and their "Latha Limon" is amazing. You get a top note of lemon but there's also a base note of orange and rose which really makes the lemon pop. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with Stirling Soap's Glacial Lemon chill aftershave balm:


The Merkur 38C was also amazing. I got a squeaky clean post shave feel in just 2.5 passes. The 38C is a really nice razor. I love the weight of this razor which helps out a lot with my beard. When you have a tough beard like I do, the added weight makes a huge difference.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...