Saturday, April 29, 2017

Lemon Chill & The J.R. Torrey:

Tonight's shave ended up being great. After a nice relaxing shower, I went with Stirling Soaps and their Lemon Chill scented soap which has an incredible lemon meringue pie scent to it. This soap also has some serious menthol in it which was perfect for a hot day like it was here earlier today and if you are having allergy problems, this soap is also a huge help:


The Jr. Torrey started off terrible but ended up being pretty good from a least suspected source. It tugged and pulled something fierce until I did 20/20, 10/10, 5/5 seconds worth of half circles followed by 10 subtle X strokes on my Naniwa Professional 600 grit water stone and the surprise was how well it shaved due to the fact that I didn't use anything else but that stone. It was still some what rough but no where near as bad as it was when I first started to use it earlier tonight.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...