Sunday, April 30, 2017

Optimism & The 38C:

Today's shave was great. It's also Sunday so that means Soap Commander Sunday is in full effect. Today I went with their current spring scent "Optimism" which has an incredible sweet pear, plum and bergamot scent to it. And to finish this shave off, I went with the matching aftershave balm:


The 38C was great. I got a really clean shave in just 2.5 passes. I also have a new DE razor coming and I can't wait for it to get here. If it's as good as I think it will be, I will be in for a treat. It will be a 2 pass "ice rink" post shave feel every time I use it no matter how much beard growth I have and no it's NOT the Muhle R41 either. Can't afford that razor at the moment.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...