Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Turkish Bath & The Doc:

Today's shave was great. Today I went with Jeeves of Hudson Street and his Turkish bath scented soap which has a phenomenal 1920's era barbershop and a top note of premium Cavendish pipe tobacco scent. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with Stirling Soaps barbershop scented aftershave splash which was the icing on the cake:


The doc was phenomenal. I got another "ice rink" post shave feel after 3 passes. I talked to my friend, Oy Vey Chapo on Face Book and he is about to send me another care package which includes a new safety razor and another straight razor and a few more soaps.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...