Thursday, April 13, 2017

Vision & The Doc:

My Soap Commander appreciation week continues today with Vision which still reigns supreme in terms of my top performing soap of all time. Influence, Honor and Optimism came real close to beating it but Vision's post shave feel comes out on top every time. And to finish off this shave, I paired it with Aqua Velva Classic ice blue aftershave and the Vision aftershave balm:


The doc did great but I'm afraid that I'll be going with Feather blades as far as it is concerned. I had to go over my moustache area 4 times to get it clean as the rest of face is including my neck area. So if I can swing it next pay day, I will be buying slant head razor. Possibly Phoenix Shaving's new slant that they have just recently released.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...