Friday, May 19, 2017

C.O. Bigelow & The Hawk:

Today's shave was great. Sorry for the delay ladies & gentlemen, my Internet went down earlier. Today is Proraso Friday over in the How To Grow A Moustache Google+ community. I don't have anything that has the Proraso label but I do have C.O. Bigelow which was made by Proraso exclusively for them. This is the Proraso Green formula shave cream which has an incredible menthol & eucalyptus scent to it. And to finish off today's shave I paired with good old Skin Bracer aftershave splash which made the post shave feel even better:


The hawk was great. I got another "ice rink" post shave feel in just 3 passes. I've decided on what I will be ordering this next go around when I get paid. I will be getting some more DE blades, an ILR natural water stone and a puck of Proraso green. I feel that the puck will last me a lot longer as compared to the cream which I burn through rather quickly.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...