Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Confidence & The Doc:

What an incredible shave I just had. Good old Soap Commander always has delivered a top shelf performance. This one is Carrie's least favorite, Confidence which has an incredible overly sweet honey, musk and patchouli scent to it. The scent of the honey is calmed down by the musk and patchouli but it still comes through towards the end for a rich and balanced scent. And I went with the matching aftershave balm which also adds a tiny bit of menthol to the equation:


The doc with a fresh Feather blade = magic. I got another "ice rink" post shave feel in just 3 passes. This has been one of my favorite razor and blade combos of all time. Guaranteed a comfortable and stupid slick shave using this razor and Feather blades period. In fact, I personally know that this is the only razor that some people can use Feather blades in.

I'm In A Good Place:

First, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. I also want to take a moment to...